2016 New YahooMail Registration – If you have been waiting for this 2016 to coming before opening new Yahoo Mail Account, the time has come now. The 2016 New YahooMail Registration will be illustrated below for better understanding than never before.
What Is Yahoo Mail?
For better understand to new beginners – Yahoo Mail is an online mailing company or website where registered users receive and/or send mail from friends and family or business partner using the same yahoo mail account or other mailing companies like; gmail.com, AOL, hotmail.com, outlook.com, mail.com, etc.
What Type of Yahoo Mail Account Do I Need?
Already there are different kinds of yahoo mail account packages. It doesn’t matter whether you are opening the mailing account from Canada, Pakistan, Uk, US, Nigeria, Australia, etc… All can still be actualized.
- The Business Yahoo Mail Account – This is a type of yahoo account which big organization uses. Business Mail, powered by Yahoo, includes customized email addresses, leading antivirus software, award-winning spam protection, and a domain name.Its a customized yahoomail address for example; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, etc. The Business Yahoo Mail allows multiple login, large storage capacity, and many more… Opening business account is not free. There is always a charge $25 setup fee for it.
- The Individual Yahoo Mail Account – Just as the name implies, its for individual people. But in some cases – small scale businesses also make use of this kind of account. This account is totally free.
How to Create A New Yahoo Mail Account – 2016 New YahooMail Registration – New Yahoo Mail Sign Up
Creating new yahoo mail account for individual is usually free. Here I’m going to put you through on how to create New Yahoo Mail Account in 2016.
For Yahoo Small Business Mail Account
The well known Yahoo Small Business is now called; “Babaco Small Business“. If you want to create all business account Click here to sign up
Yahoo Mail Individual Account
- Lunch your browser to access www.yahoomail.com, or login.yahoo.com
- Once you do that – a Yahoo Login Page will open – Click on “Sign Up for a New Account“
- click on the ‘Create account” after filling the form correctly.
- you will also be required to use your phone number to verify the account by using the verification code which will be sent to you.
Yahoo Mail Mobile App Download
You can also have quick access to your mail via Yahoo Mail mobile app. All you need to do is download the latest version of it into your phone.
So if you wish to get Yahoo Mail App for mobile check below to click and download the one that fits your kind of mobile phone:
For Android – Click here to download
For iPhone & iPad – Click here to download
For Nokia – Click here to download
For BlackBerry – To access Yahoo!® Mail features and messages on your BlackBerry® smartphone, you must first
integrate the account with your smartphone. Follow the instructions below to get started.
Integrate Directly from Your Smartphone
- Visit www.blackberry.com/yahoomail from your smartphone to integrate your Yahoo! Mail account.
Alternatively, enter an email address that’s already integrated with your BlackBerry smartphone below
and click submit to have a link sent to you.