This is to inform the general public that the 2016 Nigerian Army Job Registration Portal is now working and the official website for the job application is http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/, so any one who has interest of applying this year Nigerian Army job can visit the website to start applying online.
But before them there are important thing you should bear in mind because any one who violates the rule or does not meet up to the requirements will be automatically be disqualify. So that is the reason we are covering here How to start 2016 Nigerian Army Job Registration on Portal, job Requirements, Closing Date. Lets start with the how to apply.
Also Read This: Nigerian Navy Form 2016 – Application for new Entrance
2016 Nigerian Army Job Registration Portal – How To Start Application Online
It is a simple step. All you have to do is follow the steps below.
- visit http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/users/sign_up
- Enter a valid email address
- Type in a password with at least 8 characters. You should use a complex password
- Click on “Register” button to complete your registration
- A confirmation instruction will be sent to your email address to verify that your email is valid. Allow few minutes for the message to be delivered. Also ensure your mailbox does not filter mails from firstname.lastname@example.org as spam messages.
- Follow every other instruction coming online from the above Nigeria Army email address.
Please read through the requirements before starting the application
Nigerian Army Job Requirements for 2016
We have listed below job requirement for both the Tradesmen or Tradeswomen and Non-Tradesmen or Non-Tradeswomen. Please note that this is the most important part of information because when you make any mistake, you miss it for the year. It’s large but just take your time to read through it before you start application.
Requirements for entry as Tradesmen or Tradeswomen
|Serial||Corps||Tradesmen Required||Educational Qualification||Trades Qualification|
|1||Nigerian Army Engineers||Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.|
|2||Nigerian Army Signals||Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.||OND Physics, technical field or French, Pre ND, NCE technical or french, Certificates of Remedial studies (Physics, electrical electronics). Vocational trade proficiency certificate for artisan.|
|3||Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport||Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.|
|4||Nigerian Army Medical Corps||OND/RN/RM or certificate from approved Institutions.|
|5||Nigerian Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineering|
|6||Directorate of Army Physical Training|
|7||Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps|
|8||Nigerian Army Education Corps|
|9||Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps|
|10||Nigerian Army Band Corps||Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English and Music.|
|11||Directorate of Army Public Relations|
|12||Army Aviation||Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English and Music.|
|13||Chaplaincy (Islamic)||Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English and Music.|
|14||Chaplaincy (Roman Catholic)|
Requirements for entry as Non-Tradesmen or Non-Tradeswomen
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by June 1, 2016.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2016.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
In case you have any question regarding the 2016 Nigerian Army Job Registration Portal, Requirements & Closing Date just use the comment box below so that our team can give a quick attention to you.