GTBank Mobile Banking– I do tell people that Banking is becoming more simpler very day by day. Excluding the extra charges we all are experiencing. But the matter on ground – is to talk about all GTBank Mobile Banking Codes which is now use for mobile banking.
This means you do not need going to the bank for somethings. Now because of the introduction of *737# by GTBank plc, some issue are now called minor issues. That is why you need to understand and know about all GTBank Mobile Banking Codes starting with *737# on this page.
The Transaction codes are different, for different purposes. That is why we have listed below how to apply the GTBank Mobile banking code and for it’s purposes also.
Also Read This: How To Download GTBank Mobile APP
Here Are All GTBank Mobile Banking Codes – *737*
Like I have said before now, this codes has different purposes, for example;
Codes for Enquiries Purposes are:
Simply dial *737*6# to make enquiries on the following:
- Account balances (*737*6*1#)
- Loan balances (*737*6*2#)
- Card status (*737*6*3#)
- Cheque book status (*737*6*4#)
- Internet banking login details (*737*6*5#)
Codes for Loading Recharge Card:
- Self top-up airtime – Simply dial *737*amount# on your phone (e.g. *737*1000#) to buy airtime. But you most make sure that it’s the same phone number you used in opening the account, or getting alert.
- Buying for a friend – To send airtime to a third party or to a friend, simply dial *737*Amount*Recipient’s number# (e.g. *737*1000*08023456789#)
- Self top-up data – Simply dial *737*4# on your phone and follow the on-screen prompt.
The service is available to Glo, MTN, Airtel and Etisalat subscribers. Daily recharge limit is N10,000.
How to transfer funds:
- Transfer to GTBank account – Dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g. *737*1*1000*1234567890#) from the phone number you registered with GTBank, then follow the on-screen prompts.Transfer to other banks – Dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g. *737*2*1000*1234567890#) from your phone, then authenticate the transfer with the last four digits of your GTBank debit card.
Daily transaction limit of N200,000.
Pay your StarTimes cable subscriptions with ease.
How to pay subscription
You can easily pay your subscriptions from anywhere you are by simply dialiing the *737*37*Amount*Decoder Number# e.g. *737*37*2500*00123456789#.
More billers (merchants) to be added soon!
Internet banking login details
You can now retrieve your mobile and/or internet banking details without having to come to the banking hall. Simply dial *737*6*5# and follow the on-screen prompt.
- In order to complete any the above Transaction requires the last four digit of your Naira MasterCard (Debit card).
- Works with phone numbers registered with GTBank
- Money is deducted directly from your GTBank account