INEC calls for the Anambra State 2017 Governorship Election Observers Recruitment. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) hereby invites registered Observer Groups and other interested Stakeholders whose activities have focus on Democracy, Governance and election that wish to observe the Anambra State Governorship Elections scheduled to hold on November, 2017 to visit the Commission’s website (www.inecnigeria.org) for the application forms.
The Anambra State 2017 Governorship Election Observers Recruitment is open to only registered Observer Groups. The election holds 18th November 2017. Usually, Observer Groups monitor elections to ensure that it goes free and fair and in line with democratic principles. So, any registered Observer Groups are welcomed to apply for the Anambra State gubernatorial election 2017.
Anambra State 2017 Governorship Election Observers Recruitment Application
All interested registered Observer Groups can apply through the following means.
- Log onto http://www.inecnigeria.org/?inecnews=application-to-serve-as-observers.
- Download the EPMC 01 form and fill it.
- Submit the completed form to Elections and Party Monitoring Department, INEC Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja.
- Furthermore, the completed form should be submitted with
- Evidence of past election observation.
- Legal status
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (Medium Tax Office) Certificate for NGOs.
- Evidence of registration with the Civil Society Desk at INEC Headquarters, Abuja
- Also, the list of all successful observer groups for the election will subsequently be published in National Dailies and on the Commission’s website.
- Finally, Letters of Accreditation will be issued to the successful observers.
Accreditation Of Election Observers
Successful observer groups would subsequently fill the accreditation form (EPMC 02) which is obtainable at the Elections and Party Monitoring Department, INEC Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja. Observer groups should also note that passport photographs of their members to be deployed for the election would be required to be included along with the completed EPMC 02.
Please note: Any falsification of documents in the submissions will lead to automatic disqualification and possible prosecution.
The deadline for the Anambra State 2017 Governorship Election Observers Recruitment is on August 18th, 2017.
Any questions and comments on the Anambra State 2017 Governorship Election Observers Recruitment is welcomed. Kindly use the comment box below.