Nigeria Army 2015/2016 Recruitment Guidelines – The Nigeria army announced about the 2015/2016 Admission form for those that wish to join Nigeria Army . The form is now on sale only on her official website.
Nigeria Army warns applicants to ignore any form of scam from any third parties that might claim to be an agent or any form of Nigeria army assistant.
For those that wish to apply, Kindly read the full guides about Nigeria army 2015/2016 Application procedures below.
Register to enroll with the Nigerian Army in five (5) easy steps
Step 1: Buy Voucher Online or from any Union Bank or Unity Bank Branch near you
Step 2: Validate your Voucher Serial Number / Reference Code and PIN
Step 3: Register on the portal with your User Name (E-mail) and Password .
Step 4: Fill in the required information, Save and Print a copy
Step 5: Visit this portal for the list of successful candidates
Note: You can log in to the portal at any time with your User Name and Password.
Purchase e-Vouchers online using Mastercard, Visa & Verve cards issued by the following banks:
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Ecobank Nigeria
- Enterprise Bank Limited
- Fidelity Bank Nigeria
- First Bank of Nigeria
- First City Monument Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Keystone Bank Limited
- Mainstreet Bank Limited
- Skye Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank of Nigeria
- United Bank for Africa
- Unity Bank Plc
- Wema Bank
- Zenith Bank
Who to Apply?
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by July 2014.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by July 2014.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must submit all duly completed form (printed from this online portal) at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
Photocopies of academic and professional Certificates.
A letter of Identification signed by the identifying officer in Section F of the duly completed form (printed from this on-line portal).
Applicants shall be required to produce the originals of all certificates/Credentials and Electronic Voucher or Scratch Card used to apply on this on-line portal.
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, manipulated or submitted false documents shall be disqualified during or after training. Such an applicant shall also be handed over to the Police for Prosecution.
Candidates whose pictures are not submitted electronically will not be considered for shortlisting.
The Nigerian Army shall not entertain any enquires in respect of applicants whose applications are rejected or failed to meet the selection criteria.
1. Pre-screening exam will take place on June 2014 nationwide.
2. All candidates should attend the exam with HB pencil and eraser.
3. The list of short-listed candidates for the zonal screening exercise will be published on the portal after the exam.
Educational requirements for entry as Non-Tradesmen/women into the Nigerian Army.
Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.
TRADES MEN/WOMEN FOR NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
All Applicants must submit all duly completed form (printed from this online portal) at the screening centres during the screening exercise period. We wish you all the best, Kindly share this info with your friends.
Applicants are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.