Apply International Aviation College Admission
Applicants are hereby invited for admission into Commercial Pilot License programme. Only candidates who are of good character and possess a burning desire for high quality knowledge and practical skill-based education are encouraged to apply.
- Modular CPL
- Modular ME Rating
- Modular IR (ME)
- Integrated CPL/ME/IR
- Candidate must not be less than 17 years old at the time of enrolment.
- Educational qualification: Minimum of WASC/NECO/’O’ Level, with at least five (5) credits, which must include Mathematics and English. Physics will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must pass the International Aviation College pre-selection interview comprising of aptitude and ability tests consisting of Psychometric, personality, written tests and oral interview.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
METHOD to Apply International Aviation College
- ONLINE APPLICATION
The three application steps are as follows:
- Applicants must pay a non refundable sum of N15, 000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) at any Skye Bank, GTBank and Zenith Bank.
- Visit the College website to fill out the application form.
- Attach online all necessary documents such as payment tellers, O’level Certificate (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), Birth Certificate, passport photograph and complete all other necessary details.
- SECOND OPTION
- Application forms can be obtained from International Aviation College beside Ilorin International Airport, Ilorin, Kwara State or applicants may visit the College website to download the application form.
- Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application/processing fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000.00). Applicant visiting the College should make the payment before visiting the College to obtain the form.
- Fill the form and submit copies of the fully completed application forms alongside the payment teller from any of the banks listed below either at the College, by email (scanned copies) or send to the College through Registered Main Service (Courier Services).