This is to inform the general public that application for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017 has commenced. All interested and qualified Nigerian applicants can apply online today. However, you must meet the following requirements before you can stand a chance of being recruited. Let us look at the requirements immediately below.
- This is to notify candidates and the General Public that www.nisrecruitment.org.ng is the official Nigerian Immigration Service URL that links to the Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a SCAM. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own RISK
- THIS ONLINE APPLICATION IS FREE
- Online Registration starts on ……
General Requirement for Recruitment
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017
Below are the available positions and how you can apply to each of them.
- Superintendent Cadre
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI”)
- Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
To apply, click here
- Inspectorate Cadre
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants fo Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
To Apply, Click Here
- Assistant Cadre
Immigration Assistant III (IA)
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
To Apply, Click Here
Keep posted on this page as we shall bring you related development on the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017. Thank you.