We wish to inform you that the a new list of 2016 Nigerian Navy Successful Candidate is out for all those who participated in the Aptitude Test for Nigerian Navy 2016 Recruitment Exercise held nationwide on 14 May 2016.
Thus, this successful candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Navy Town Ojo, Lagos for interview in 3 groups as follows:
- Group A : 15 – 23 August 2016
- Akwa Ibom
- Group B : 25 August – 2 September 2016
- Group C: 4 – 12 September 2016
- Cross River
Meanwhile, I am only trying to put this information in a simpler manner, never the less it can also be found on the official website at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
2016 Nigerian Navy Successful Candidate List for Batch A B C
The most important thing to NOTE here is the date for your appearance. Please do not for get that.
There are still other important information that will be useful to you which I want you to also note about here, which includes that;
1. Candidates who fail to report on the first day of the indicated dates will not be attended to. In addition, all candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of the interview.
2. All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical screening and fitness test, amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification, medical screening and physical fitness) will be asked to leave the exercise premises.
3. Candidates must come along with the following documents which were completed during registration:
- Guarantor’s Form.
- Certification by Chairman/Secretary of candidate’s LGA or senior military officer not below the rank of Commander or equivalent or Chief Superintendent of Police from candidate’s state of origin.
- Certification by the Divisional Police Officer of candidate’s LGA.
4. Candidates will also be required to present the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents during the screening exercise:
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- Primary School Testimonial.
- School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
- Junior/Senior Secondary School Testimonial.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
5. Candidates are to also come along with the underlisted items to facilitate their participation in the Exercise:
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white vest.
- One pair of canvas shoes.
- Toiletries and cutleries.
- Writing materials.
- Bed sheets and mosquito net.
- Driving license for candidates in Category H.
Kindly share this information across to others. You cab use the button below and share through your social median account and it will get through your friends.