The Champions League commences every September. However, many teams qualify diretly, others through play-offs. So we bring to Champions League Play Off Draw 2017/18. You will see which teams are to face themselves for a place in the Champions league 2017/18 season. It promises to be entertaining and action filled.
There are many teams that have already qualified for the Champions League this season. This includes the champions of the top eight-ranked countries by UEFA. The runners up and 3rd placed teams in some countries also qualify directly. The rest goes through the play off. So, here is the Champions League Play Off Draw 2017/18.
Champions League Play Off Draw 2017/18
The draw for the play off is as follows:
- Istanbul Basaksehir vs. Sevilla
- Young Boys vs. CSKA Moscow
- Napoli vs. Nice
- Hoffenheim vs. Liverpool
- Sporting Lisbon vs. FCSB
- Qarabag vs. Copenhagen
- Apoel Nicosia vs. Slavia Prague
- Olympiakos vs. Rijeka
- Celtic vs. Astana
- Hapoel Beer-Sheva vs. Maribor
All ties will take place on Aug. 15 or 16 (first leg) and 22 or 23 (second leg).
Champions League 2017/18 Teams
The following teams have already qualified for the Champions League for the 2017/18 season.
Pot 1 (holders & champions of other top eight-ranked nations)
- Real Madrid (ESP, holders) coefficient 176.999
- Bayern München (GER) 154.899
- Juventus (ITA) 140.666
- Benfica (POR) 111.866
- Chelsea (ENG) 106.192
- Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR) 87.526
- Monaco (FRA) 62.333
- Spartak Moskva (RUS) 18.606
- Barcelona (ESP) 151.999
- Atlético Madrid (ESP) 142.999
- Paris Saint-Germain (FRA) 126.333
- Borussia Dortmund (GER) 124.899
- Manchester City (ENG) 100.192
- Porto (POR) 98.866
- Manchester United (ENG) 95.192
- Tottenham Hotspur (ENG) 77.192
- Basel (SUI) 74.415
- Anderlecht (BEL) 58.840
- Roma (ITA) 53.666
- Beşiktaş (TUR) 45.840
- Feyenoord (NED) 23.212
- RB Leipzig (GER) 15.899
- 10 more teams from the play off.
We’d love to hear your view on the Champions League Play Off Draw 2017/18. Thank you.