The Ebonyi State University wishes to inform all who sat for the 2017/18 POST-UTME screening test that the results have been released online. The candidates can now proceed online to check their results. This is why we brought to you the steps on How To Check EBSU Post UTME Screening Result 2017. This will guide you on how to check the result yourself.
So, if you are looking for How To Check EBSU Post UTME Screening Result 2017, we are here for you. Ebonyi State university is one of the most prominent state universities in Nigeria. It produces one of the best graduates in the nation. So, if you are successful with the screen test, you should be happy. Read on as we show you every step you will need to check your result online on the EBSU portal.
How To Check EBSU Post UTME Screening Result 2017
- Log onto the EBSU result checker portal
- Enter your jamb registration number in the space provided.
- Then, click on “Login”.
- Proceed to generate invoice to be used for payment.
- Afterwards, take the invoice to any of the listed banks and make payment.
- Once you have paid, you will be given a token.
- Then, return back to the result portal, log in again with your Jamb registration number and your Etranzact Confirmation Order Number obtained from the bank.
- Finally, print your post UTME result slip.
EBSU Admission List 2017-18
We can inform you that the EBSU admission list is not released yet. So, all you have to do is to wait till it comes out. Furthermore, if you want to be the first to know, kindly drop your email below so we can notify you when the list is out.
Hope this guide on How To Check EBSU Post UTME Screening Result 2017 Online Here was helpful? Please share with others. Thank you.