After registering for the national ID card, you will be given a temporary paper slip in place of the real ID card. This is because the permanent national ID card takes time before it is printed. As a result, many people do not know when their card is ready for collection. This tutorial will guide you to know How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready for collection so you could collect it.
This guide on How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready, is especially important for those who registered and applied for the national ID card a long time ago. Instead of waiting, it’s possible you are not aware. So use this guide here to know if the card is ready for collection.
How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready
To check if your national ID Card is available, take the following steps:
- Log onto https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/
- Click on “Click To Proceed”.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and National Identification Number (Last 6 digits of your NIN) in the column provided.
- Click on “Check Now”.
- If your card is ready for collection, you will be notified and vice versa.
Also See: How To Apply For National ID Card
If your Card is out and you want to collect it, approach any of these centres. There are NIMC centers in the 36 states of the federation. Depending on the state you reside in, you can visit any of these centers to enrol for and obtain your National ID Card. To check the nearest NIMC Centre by your locality, do the following:
- Log onto http://www.nimc.gov.ng/nimc-enrolment-centres/
- Select your state on residence
- The NIMC centres in your locality will be shown
Also See: When Will My National ID Card Be Ready
We been able to show you how you can check if your ID card is ready for collection. However, if you encounter further challenge or face related challenge, we would answer them accordingly. Kindly share this with friends.