We wish to inform you all that the CIBN 2016 Oct Registration Form & Exam Timetable is out. So candidates who wish to apply for the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria exam Must have registered as a Student Member and Membership registration number obtained will serve as the Examination number. On this page we have listed how to apply for the CIBN Professional Exam.
CIBN 2016 Oct Registration Form and Application Guide lines
- To register for the exam, please log on to www.cibng.org
- Exam registration form can also be downloaded from the institution’s website.
- Candidates must have processed their exemptions (if eligible) before sitting for the exam.
- Payment for the examination may be made in Bank Drafts or Bank Cheques in favour of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria, Lagos while on-line payments can be effered using ATM cards, e-Tranzact cards instruments obtainable from the branches of most banks.
- All manual application forms must be received at the National Secretariat on or before the closing date. Any application received after the closing date will not be processed.
- Application for change of Examination Centre must be received on or before Monday, 9th Sept, 2016.
- Any interested candidate can register for the Micro finance certification Examination and any of the new Certification Programmes.
- All candidates must print out their exam dockets from the official website online examination portal and confirm that the information captured therein is correct.
- Candidate must ensure that his/her exam docket is duly authenticated by any of the persons specified below:
- Candidates must bring the original copy of the duly authenticated docket to the exam centre and submit a photocopy to the exam officials.
- A list of examination offences and related penalties is available on the website (www.cibn.org) or see the new regulation and Syllabus for Banking Professional Examination.
Here is CIBN 2016 Oct Exam Timetable
Closing Date for CIBN Professional Exam Registration
Registration for October 2016 Examination will close at 5.00 PM on Friday, 2nd September, 2016. So any registration after this date will attract a penalty fee of N10,000
For more information visit here