Ebonyi State University has released the 2016/17 academic session admission list. This information was released on the school website www.ebsu-edu.net. Candidates who applied to the school are advised to check their names in the released list.
How To Check The Admission List
- Log on to the school website
- Select the program i.e regular
- Select session i.e 2016/2017
- Click on “submit”.
Successfully admitted candidates are therefore expected to proceed with the payment of a non refundable acceptance fee of #20,000.
Procedures For The Payment For Acceptance Fee
- Visit ebsu-edu.net as a new student and print out an invoice using your JAMB Registration number.
- Go to any of the banks indicated in the invoice and pay the sum of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) only.
- After payment, the bank will issue you with a confirmation order number (pin).
- Return to the portal (ebsu-edu.net) to register the Pin and obtain your acceptance of offer of admission.
Also Read: EBSU Post Ume Result
Thereafter, you are advised to report to the EBSU admission unit from 5th December, 2016 for commencement of documentation and other registration processes with the following:
- JAMB Result slip (Original)
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Screening Result slip.
- Original LG.A. Identification Letter
- EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N20,000 acceptance fee).
Also Read: Scholarship For Nigerian Students
Congratulations to the successful candidates who made it. To the unsuccessful, we encourage you not to lose faith. Try again until you succeed.
Also Read: Reasons To Apply For Scholarship
For comments, contributions and questions use the comment box below. We shall attend to all your questions concerning this “EBSU 2016/17 Admission List Released | How To Check “.