This is to inform the general public that Job application for the post of Fleet Officer needed at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Lagos.
How to Apply Fleet Officer Needed at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Lagos
Interested Applicants should please click the link below to apply.
Please note that unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Click here to start application online
|ROLE TITLE||FLEET OFFICER||Location: Lagos|
|REPORTING TO||LEAD, FLEET MANAGEMENT|
- To provide efficient and result oriented logistics support to the company at optimum cost.
- Data processing and report generation.
- Documents processing.
- Raising requisitions and follow-up with approvals.
- Keep and update vehicles particulars as at when due.
- Ensure day to day fueling of company’s vehicles
- Keep vehicles fueling and maintenance record and generate weekly report.
- Keep movement log book and generate weekly reports.
- Collate reports from BU’s and generate central reports.
- Maintain and keep updated the fleet inventory and asset register.
- Maintain drivers register
- Maintain office equipment.
- Able to use fleet management software.
- Minimum of OND in any social or science courses.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a similar role
|SKILLS & COMPETENCIES|
|Technical Competencies||Behavioral Competencies|
- Industry knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office ( Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Words)
- Good presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good planning and organisation skills
Application Deadline: February 18th, 2016