This is to inform all Ghana citizens that the Ghana Police Service 2016 Online Recruitment is already now in progress. So eligible applicant are to read this instructions well to learn how to apply for the e-Recruitment.
Read carefully before you start your application.
Cost Of Application Form for Ghana Police Service 2016 Online Recruitment
- Interested applicant should and must buy an e-Voucher from any branch of GCB Bank Ltd across the country which cost One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHS100.00) only. Please note that its non-refundable amount.
2. Medical Examination would cost the applicant “One Hundred (100.00)” Ghana Cedis Only. This fee does not include the cost for X-ray, ECG and other diagnostics services. Applicants would pay for these at the Hospital at the time of examination. The medical examination fee would be paid by only successful applicants.
3. Criminal Checks at the CID Headquarters would cost the applicant “One Hundred (100.00)” Ghana Cedis. This fee would be paid only by successful applicants.
The Police Service does not have middlemen in these recruitment activities.
How To Apply Ghana Police Service 2016 Online Recruitment
After purchasing the Ghana Police Service 2016 e-Voucher which contains a Serial Number (SN) and a Unique Code (PIN). These are the only means of accessing the online application forms. Keep these numbers safely and in a secured manner as they will be required later in further engagements with this process if you are successful in the initial stages.
The Online Application Form can be accessed and edited as many times as you would like before clicking the submit button. Note that once submitted, your application/information cannot be changed.
The supporting documents should be uploaded before submitting your application. Each document to be uploaded must be of JPEG/JPG/PNG/GIF image format only. It must not exceed 1.0 MB in size. The absence of any of them may lead to disqualification of your application. Please make sure that your documents meet the requirement for upload.
All communications with applicants will be conducted via email only. Applicants are therefore encouraged to maintain an active email during this period. Similarly, their family members, referees and others quoted in this application must have active email accounts.
There will be no telephone calls, SMS or other social media messages to applicants through their mobile phones.
2016 Ghana Police Recruitment Procedure
- Applicants are advised to be conversant with the following guidelines in order to minimize data entry errors in the online application.
- Applicants are warned to submit only one application each as multiple applications would disqualify the applicant. Initial short-listings will take age, height, SSSCE and WASSCE results into consideration.
- The examination results of successful applicants at this stage will be verified at WAEC and only those who meet the minimum requirements will be called for further activities.
- These applicants will then be sorted into groups according to their Selection Centres for body screening and inspection of original educational and other certificates.
- There will be an aptitude test for successful candidates immediately after the body screening.
- Those who pass this test will be called to the next stage which involves medical examination of the candidate together with the collection of fingerprints for criminal checks.
In addition, there will be a comprehensive background check on everyone passing through this stage.
Who Is Eligible To Apply 2016 Police Recruitment
- Applicants must be Ghanaian by birth,
- Between the ages of 18 and 25 for General pool
- Height [173cm or 5.8ft for male and 165cm or 5.4ft for female]
- Educational qualification as may be prescribed by the Appointment and Promotion Advisory Board of the Ghana Police Service
- Applicant must have clean records from Criminalities
- Must be medically fit by Police standard
2016 Ghana Police Recruitment closing Date
The closing date for 2016 Ghana Police recruitment is 31st May 2016
For more information visit the official website on www.police.gov.g
Use the Comment box below it you have any questions or contributions.