We wish to inform you all that the recently concluded WAEC SSCE exam taken in Ghana, Wast African in general, the result is out. All students who participated in the exam can go online to check there results, through the Ghana WAEC Result Checker portal online.
For most of you who are still thing of how to check their own result, never mind because we have showed below how to doing the checking on ghana.waecdirect.org, the official Ghana WAEC Result Checker website. So follow the steps below.
Please note that you will need the following information to check your WAEC results; Index Number, Examination Type, Examination Year, Card Serial & PIN Number.
Guide for Ghana WAEC Result Checker – How to Check Ghana WAEC SSCE Results Online
So lets get started. But bear in mind also that you can use either your smartphone or PC to check your results online.
- go to www.ghana.waecdirect.org
- You find the list of form-like box to fill in the necessary information which I had told you that will be requried to check your result, this are; Index Number. So you have to enter it first
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2016.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
I hope you found this article useful.