Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Registration Guidelines – This is for the interest of those who have love to join or register Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 2014 to carefully read and understand the Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Registration Guidelines before proceeding to the registration page.
Below is the Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Registration Guidelines:
- All intending participants must register online at registration.gulderultimatesearch.tv which is accessible via the official website – www.gulderultimatesearch.tv or through our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/GulderNigeria.
- Registration is free and only registered applicants can participate.
- All information on the web registration form must be completed.
- Upon completion, the applicant will receive an email indicating a satisfactory entry. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Registration is open to young adults between the ages of 21 and 30 years.
- Registration closes for screening in: Port Harcourt (31st July 2014), Awka (4th August 2014), Benin (8th August 2014), Lagos (12th August 2014).
- All successful applicants must go through the screening phases: (1) regional screening; (2) psychological test (3) medical examination (4) Interview.
- Successful screening is required for each phase and is a necessary condition for the progression to the next phase.
- Regional Screening venues are: Awka; Benin; Lagos and Port Harcourt. Dates to be announced.
- Nigerian Breweries Plc is not responsible for transportation, accommodation and other logistics of participants during the screening/selection phase.
If you have read this and understand it, Click Here to Start Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Registration now.