Ecobank Nigerian is currently carrying out a fresh graduate recruitment program. We will show you How To Apply For Ecobank Nigeria Fast-track Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-FIGP).The ENG-FIGP is an intensive program designed to build the banks’ talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank. The successful candidates will be put through a training program before they absorbed into the bank.
The Ecobank Nigeria Fast-track Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-FIGP) training will be for a 21-month period. The candidates will go through this intensive training to ensure they are well trained and fitted for the work. It is a win-win situation for the bank and the candidates. Let’s show you How To Apply For Ecobank Nigeria Fast-track Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-FIGP).
How To Apply For Ecobank Nigeria Fast-track Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-FIGP)
Before you apply, let’s see if you are qualified for this recruitment program.
Interested candidates must meet up with the following requirements. They include:
- Candidates not more than 28 years old by December 2017
- MBA, MSc & MA Graduates from international and reputable local institutions (Full time study)
- Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
- Maximum 2 Years work experience
Furthermore, interested candidates must possess:
- Excellent communication skills. (Bilingual French/English may be a plus for international mobility)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- A good team player
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Commitment to career in Financial Services
Now, having seen the requirements and you are qualified, let’s see how to apply. To apply for the Ecobank Nigeria Fast-track Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-FIGP), here is what you ought to do.
- Log onto the application portal: https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/ecobankgtp/details/6409
- Fill the form and submit your application.
- Then, wait to be contacted by the bank, if you are successful.
- Good luck.
Features of the Ecobank Nigeria Fast-track Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-FIGP).
The following are what you will undergo when you apply and are successful.
- 21-month program with a combination of structured training, business driven assignments and on the job projects, where candidates will gain valuable on-the-job experience across the entire Ecobank Group
- International & Intra-affiliate experiences – To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities
- A robust selection process which includes Assessment centers, team projects etc.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring
Also See: How To Become A Bank Teller In Nigeria
Opportunities & Benefits
Successful candidates stand to gain the following opportunities.
- Opportunity to build an International Career in the Banking industry with a leading Pan- African Institution
- Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion of the program
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the program
- Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group
Application closes on the 31st of October, 2017.
That is all on the Ecobank Nigeria Fast-track Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-FIGP). If you have any question, please use the comment box below. Thank you.