JAMB UTME has become one of the greatest and most featured criteria any candidates who wants to enter into next level of education to own a “Degree”. It looks very tasky while preparing for the exam because millions of people participates in it to gain admission into higher institutions. Also Checking JAMB result after exam is one of the important task never to leave behind.
JAMB result checking determines whether you have gotten to the next round of admission struggle or not by knowing the cut-off mark. We understood how crazy moment it use to be to check results and sometimes some will even want to check JAMB Result Without Scratch Card Pin & Serial Number, just to get the information faster then ever.
We have received so many response from our daily readers asking how possible to check JAMB Result Without Scratch Card Pin & Serial Number using mobile phone or computer online. To the fullness, you will understand better ways checking the results online without or with JAMB Scratch Card Pin & Serial Number.
If you MUST successful check your result online then you most know your JAMB registration number. Meaning that you will checking JAMB Result with Registration Number.
READ ALSO: Check WAEC GCE Result Without Scratch Card
How To Check JAMB Result Without Scratch Card Pin & Serial Number
So many questions has come our ways concerning this topic and this is what we have to say (below) and that is the only truth about checking jamb.org.ng utme result without any scratch card.
This time you do not need the e-Facility Card to check your result as THE Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB management has gotten steps to check results after taking the UTME exams.
- Login to www.jamb.org.ng
- Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your ATM card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- Then on the Interswitch Payment page, you have to enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- At this point the status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
- Finally, after entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on your screen.
Please note that you can’t use a mobile phone to perform this task. So therefore you will have to use your computer, connected to a printer in other to print your jamb result online.