To use the FirstBank Mobile app is very beneficial to the customers of FirstBank Nigeria. It ensures convenience and allows you perform myriads of functions from the comfort of your home. Mobile banking is the in-thing as far as banking is concerned. Having the mobile bank app in your phone shows you are current with global trend of events. We would show you how to download and activate the FirstBank Mobile app in easy ways. Are you ready?
In this article, how to download and activate the FirstBank mobile app, we will show you how to do just as stated. Recall, we have earlier written on all you can do with the FirstBank Mobile app. Some of the functions include making payments to any bank account in Nigeria, to buy airtime, to book flights, pay bills etc. You have seen you are missing out if you do not have the mobile app installed in your phone. Let us do that now!
How To Download And Activate The FirstBank Mobile App
Let us treat the first segment which deals on downloading the FirstBank mobile app.
How To Download The FirstBank Mobile App
You can download the FirstBank mobile app from your phone using any of these platforms: Apple, Android and Blackberry stores. All you need do is to launch into any of these platforms, search for the app and download it. Remember, the Firstmobile allows you to paybills, recharge and initiate transfers directly from your FirstBank account.
Kindly follow the steps below to register for firstmobile:
- Click on register.
- Enter your Naira MasterCard or Verve card details and PIN. Tap Next.
- You will receive a 5-digit One Time Password (OTP) or activation code on your Mobile number registered with FirstBank (valid Nigerian phone number).
- Enter the 5-digit code in the box mark “OTP” and choose a unique (5) Five digit as your m-PIN.
- Choose two (2) security questions and answers and a transaction PIN (4 digits).
- Click on register and registration is complete.
We would love to guide you through in the event you encounter any challenge on how to download and upload the FirstBank mobile app. That is what we love doing. Let us also hear from you regarding any mobile banking challenges you may be facing currently. Thank you for sharing this.