The Indian Visa Online Application Link is the only officially authorized and genuine portal For submission of on-line visa application form and making payments. There are also other requirements never to overlook while applying for Indian Visa online. All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through Online application link , in order to make an application for getting the Indian visa.
On this page we have covered all of that you should know about the Indian Visa Online Application Link and how to Apply Indian Visa at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in.
Every county have their ways of opperation and immigration rules, so also, the Governement of India issues the following visas:
Types of Indian Visa Application
- Business Visa,
- Conference Visa,
- Diplomatic Visa,
- Employment Visa,
- Emergency Visa,
- Entry Visa,
- Journalist Visa,
- Medical Visa,
- Missionaries Visa,
- Permit to re-enter within 2 months,
- Research Visa,
- Student Visa,
- Tourist Visa,
- Transit Visa
Of which each of this types of Indian Visa has different documents required for it applications.
Indian Visa Processing Time
Upon receipt of the Visa Application through Indian Visa Application Center or directly, the Indian Mission/ Post requires a minimum of three working days to process the case and issue a visa depending upon the nationality and excluding special cases.
Passport Photography Recommend Size and Format
The digital photograph to be uploaded along with the Visa application should meet the following requirements:
- Format – JPEG
- Minimum 10 KB
- Maximum 300 KB
- The height and width of the Photo must be equal.
- Photo should present Full face, front view, eyes open.
- Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- Background should be plain light colored or white background.
- No shadows on the face or on the background.
- Without borders.
- Make sure that photo presents full head from top of hair to bottom of chin. Head should measure 1 inch to 1-3/8 inches (25mm to 35mm). Make sure eye height is between 1-1/8 inches to 1-3.
Also Read This: VISA Lottery Application Form for 2016 – 2017 Entry
Indian Visa Online Application Link
- Applicant must apply for Visa by visiting www.indiavisaonline.gov.in and clicking on “Online Application Link”.
- Hand written Visa applications are no longer accepted in maximum Indian Post/Mission.
- After completing the form, take its printout, sign on it, attach all the required documents with it and submit it at your respective Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) or to Indian Post/Mission on the same day your interview is scheduled.
- If one needs to read instructions and guidelines for filling the application form, he/she can click on “Instructions for Online Visa Application” on the www.indiavisaonline.gov.in.
- One can make Enquiry regarding the status of their visa application by clicking on “Visa Enquiry” in the www.indiavisaonline.gov.in.
Please note that for submission of on-line visa application form and making payments thereto, please use the only authorized and genuine link http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/