The general public is hereby informed of the job opening for application of the Instagram Data Communications, Research Manager job. It is estimated that over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Therefore, this is a wonderful opportunity for prospective applicants.
As an Instagram Data Communications, Research Manager, your primary focus will be using data to bring big consumer public moments to life, particularly in relation to important world news moments and special events. It is a full time job at the Instagram Headquarters, Menlo Park, California, USA.
How To Apply For Instagram Data Communications, Research Manager
To apply for the Instagram Data Communications, Research Manager, here are the steps to take.
- Visit this link: https://web.facebook.com/careers/resume?req=a0I1200000JY992EAD&_rdc=1&_rdr
- Click on the “Upload Resume”. Then you upload your qualifications.
- Fill your contact information
- Add relevant job experiences
- Fill in your skill set: areas you are an expert in.
- Fill in your education history.
- Add additional information (information you consider relevant for the job).
- References (People who can vouch for you)
- Fill in your work eligibility i.e whether you are legalized to work in the US.
- Fill in the Voluntary Self-Identification of Gender and Race/Ethnicity
- Furthermore, fill in the Voluntary Self-Identification of Protected Veteran Status
- Finally, you fill in the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
- Next, once done, you click on “Submit Application”. If you have not filled in all, you can click the button for “Save for Later”.
Note: All the above information are classified “Required”. Meaning, they are necessities for the job. However, the options are in the application form, through the application link.
Job Location: Menlo Park, California, US
Job Requirements And Qualifications
Responsibilities of The Instagram Data Communications, Research Manager
- Conduct in-depth research on Instagram social conversation that takes place during live events, in support of both consumer press and media partnerships
- Partner cross-functionally with internal groups to support the data needs of various consumer PR projects
- Work with Instagram researchers to ensure strategic alignment around certain big events
- Create visualizations that bring key data patterns and insights to life
- Build and maintain an archive of key research findings
- Develop benchmarking capabilities and innovative new ways of telling interesting data stories
- Ensure the highest quality research standards, including prudent protection of user privacy, at all times
- Think creatively about how data can drive growth within Instagram’s global community
- 5+ years of data-related working experience
- Advanced degree in Psychology, Statistics, Economics, Behavioral/Social Science, or a related quantitative field
- Statistical and data analysis skills using SQL or similar
- Experience visualizing data sets
- Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results
- Willingness to occasionally work non-traditional hours to turn around insights as the next morning’s press stories are being written
- HIVE experience
If you have any question concerning the steps on How To Apply For Instagram Data Communications, Research Manager, we will hastily attend to them. Thanks for visiting today.