Apple iPhone marks it’s 10 anniversary this year. Right from 2007 till date, apple have released smartphones that have changed users experience. So, today (September 12th, 2017), iPhone 8 will be released into the market. Here, we bring you the iPhone 8 Release Date, Features And Price – All You Need To Know About iPhone 8.
The iPhone 8 Release Date, Features And Price – All You Need To Know About iPhone 8 brings a detailed analysis of what users of the iPhone 8 will experience. So, all you need is to patiently read the following details below and you will be glad you did.
iPhone 8 Release Date, Features And Price – All You Need To Know About iPhone 8
The iPhone 8 is to be called iPhone X. this phone will be released with 2 other phones: iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
The iPhone X is already rumoured to have the following features below:
- 3D tracking technology might be used to unlock the phone
- Edge-to-edge display screens that cover the whole front of the phone
- No home button Apple has patented a way of embedding Touch ID in the screen
- Facial Recognition unlocks the phone using facial recognition software
- Touch Bar could make space for a ‘function area’ similar to the Touch Bar on the new MacBook laptop
- iOS 11 will feature, among other things, peer-to-peer Apple Pay and a redesigned Control Centre
- Wireless charging already in use for the Apple Watch and could now be integrated into
iPhone 8 Release Date
The iPhone 8 will be released today, September 12, 2017. Time is 10am Eastern Time (6pm UK time). The release ceremony will be held at Apple Park headquarters.
iPhone 8 Price
Already, there have been speculations on what the iPhone 8 will cost. But from all indications, it is expected to be sold for $1,000. This is in view of the new additions and features to the phone.
So, that is all on the iPhone 8 Release Date, Features And Price – All You Need To Know About iPhone 8. What do you have to say about it? Let’s hear from you below. Thank you.