The Jamb Direct Entry Registration Form 2017/18 is out. All candidates who wish to apply for the Direct Entry are to follow all instructions laid down here and apply. For whatever reason you may be applying for direct entry, it is necessary that you do so now within this time to avoid late registration and anything attached to it.
We have also included the Jamb Direct Entry Registration Form 2017/18 requirements. This is to ensure you know what is involved before applying for the Direct Entry. Kindly and patiently read through this to know what you are expected to do before you apply. Good luck as you apply.
Jamb Direct Entry Registration Form 2017/18 Application
To register online for the JAMB 2017 direct entry, candidates can purchase the Direct Entry e-PIN from any of the following places; Zenith Bank, Skye Bank, Union Bank, First Bank, NIPOST and JAMB offices nationwide at the cost of NGN5,000 (Five thousand Naira) only. The steps include the following:
- Registration fee for the 2017 Direct Entry is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000). Candidates are also to pay Five Hundred Naira (₦500) only to obtain the reading text- ‘‘The Last Days at Forcados High School’‘ for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration. Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
Candidates can then go to accredited registration centres and access the 2017 Direct Entry e-registration portal.
Requirements for JAMB DE 2017 Online Registration
Candidates intending to register for JAMB 2017 Direct Entry must possess one of the following diplomas before registering.
- Cambridge A level
Candidates should also check to know the minimum requirements of their Universities of choice. This is so as to avoid wasting money to purchase scratch cards if they do not meet the requirements of the institution.
JAMB Direct Entry 2017 Registration Requirements!
- A minimum of ﬁve (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level C.E. and the others.
- Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
- Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
Closing Date for 2017 DE
The closing date for JAMB Direct Entry registration for 2017 has not been announced yet.
Goodluck as you apply for the Jamb Direct Entry Registration Form 2017/18. Please share.