Is good to hear that Forbes publishing website that is well know for doing what they do best has also released the List of 2015 Richest People in India, so in this article we will list them and also provide their New Worth and Biography.
In India country there are so many successful business people of which in Forbes Billionaires List 2015, 28 make their appearance for the first time. While the top 5 richest Indians remain the same as last year, their pecking order has changed somewhat.
List of 2015 Richest People in India
# 1 Mukesh Ambani
Mukesh Ambani is been rated the No.1 2015 richest man in India, the 36th richest man in the world and second in Asia whose wealth comes from petrochemicals, oil & gas. He is a strong man of 58-years-old, and elder son of the late Dhirubhai Ambani. Mukesh Ambani is the chairman and Managing Director of Reliance Industries Limited.
As of September 2014, Mukesh Ambani’s net worth is 23.6 Billion USD. He set up technology centered Reliance Communication Limited and also created world’s largest grassroots petroleum refinery in Jamnagar, and He currently owns the IPL team, Mumbai Indians.
Brief History of Mukesh Ambani
Mukesh Ambani Quot of Success
- ” Essentially, whoever is successful, whoever is going to do things that make a difference, is going to be talked about.” – Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani
- “I think that our fundamental belief is that for us growth is a way of life and we have to grow at all times.”
- “The organizational architecture is really that a centipede walks on hundred legs and one or two don’t count. So if I lose one or two legs, the process will go on, the organization will go on, the growth will go on.”
- “Some of what we achieved in the trade sessions We received excellent inputs to create a more balanced world.”
- “We call it infectious impatience. That’s his hallmark and we are trying to inculcate it in the entire organization. Infectious impatience. So that things not only get done but get done in double quick time.”
- “China and India will, separately and together, unleash an explosion of demand.”
- “If it is Asia today, then the African continent cannot be far behind.”
- “Give it 10 or 12 years, then it will serve the Indian economy.”
- “We are now investing in each of our businesses to achieve substantial earnings growth in the future and create further value for millions of our shareholders.”
18 billion USD (2015)
Biography of Dilip Shanghvi
Dilip Shanghvi is another well known business man, who has been rated has 2nd richest business name in Indian. He was born on October 1, 1955, Amreli, India. He is the founder of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. organization.
Mr Dilip Shanghvi has got one child namely; Aalok Shangvi.
Azim Premji is the third wealthiest Indian with a personal wealth of $19.5 billion. Although he was the richest Indian from 1999-2005, he still kept a low profile and continued with his philanthropic work. He was born on the July 24, 1945, Mumbai, India. He got two children namely: Rishad Premji, Tariq Premji. The name of his founded organization are; Azim Premji University, Azim Premji Foundation, Mission10X.
Azim Hashim Premji is an Indian business tycoon, investor and philanthropist, who is the chairman of Wipro Limited, informally known as the Czar of the Indian IT Industry.