We wish to inform the general public that the Nigerian Federal Civil Service has listed over 90 Jobs including the Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR as having vacancies for recruitment or employments. Therefore, any qualified and interested application should visit the Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal for the online job application.
Please do not listen to any person or group of people that may ask you for money for the Nigerian Federal Civil Service application form, because the federal government made the application FREE! So no mater the positions you have interest to apply, its all for free and at no cost to applicants in line with the International Labour Organisation (ILO) Convention.
Also Read This: List of Nigeria Paramilitary Forces for Online Application
To make things more easier we have listed below also, how to apply Nigerian Federal Civil Service Vacancies for recruitment.
We have got the list of Nigerian Federal Civil Service Vacancies for recruitment listed below:
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
- Federal Ministry of Education.
- Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity.
- Federal Ministry of Finance.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture.
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing.
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Federal Ministry of Transport.
- Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation.
- Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation.
Your Online Application (Information applies to new registration)
As a new applicant, If you receive a successfully registered message after you click “Register” you will be automatically logged in and can proceed to available jobs, select and apply.
Make sure your Email and Phone are accurate, this only means the FCSC will use in updating you about the status of your application.
Please note: If you registered and did not receive an activation email, you can now use your email and password to log in and complete and application.
Other Application Guide
- This recruitment portal has been optimised and is responsive to Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, PCs, etc. Therefore, you can complete your application using any of the above devices.
- However, take notice that your ability to connect and navigate the portal depends largely on the type of browser and internet/data services you have on these devices, including internet speed at a Cyber Café.
- If you seem to be having problems completing the form, you may need to switch to another device.
How to Apply Nigerian Federal Civil Service Vacancies for Recruitment
Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity who are interested in making a career in the Federal Civil Service are invited to complete and submit the application on-line on FCSC Website – https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs.