This is to inform the general public that the long awaiting Maltina Dance All Season 9 Registration Form is Out. The Maltina dance all is a dancing and acting talent show that connects families together. Meaning that its a family show.
All this while most of our fans have always wanted and asking if the form was out, or if Maltina was going to organize the 2016 Maltina Dance All Season 9. Here it comes. As we are going to show you (blow) how to enter the 2016 Maltina Dance All Season 9 Registration and its requirements and rules of the games. All of this will be explaned to your understanding on this blog.
Before accessing Maltina song theme (which you will be using to do your own dancing, also the registration form – Its important for you to first watch the Maltina Dance All Season 9 Registration Video guide below.
2016 Maltina Dance All Season 9 Registration Video guide
Maltina Dance All Season 9 Registration Form – How to Enter
- Download the Maltina theme song HERE
- Record a video of you and your friend (or Family) dancing to the downloaded Maltina theme song.
- Fill in the entry form.
- Upload your dance video and submit.
Rules Guiding the Competition
- All fields must be entered correctly.
- Applicants must use the Maltina theme song in recorded video.
- Submission of an entry is taken as acceptance of the Competition Rules and the Terms and Conditions.
- Top liked videos will stand a better chance of being selected for the next stage of the competition.
Closing Date for the MDA Season 9 Registration & Submission of Videos
Note: This does not guarantee automatic selection but only increases the chance of being selected for the next stage Audition Videos should be submitted at www.maltinadanceall.tv between 12:00 a.m. on August 3, 2016 and 11:59 p.m. on August 19, 2016. Audition Videos will NOT be accepted after 11:59 p.m. on August 19, 2016.
What The Judges Wants From You and Your Family
- Originality: Dancer(s) must have a unique style
- Uniqueness: Dancer(s) must have an element that stands him/her out
- Versatility: Dancer(s) must display a wide vocabulary of steps
- Surprise element: Dancer(s) must unleash something out of the box during the performance. i.e Unpredictable
- Musicality: Dancer(s) must engage quick response to rhythmic changes / changes in rhythm.
- Technique and Delivery: Dancer(s) body movements must be precise. Exhibiting confidence in delivery.
- Entertainment: Dancer(s) must have Fun. Routine must not look like hard work.
Please note that each uploaded video will be prescreened to ensure that it does not include or depict any sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent (for example, relating to murder, weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (for example, underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane or harassing content.