The National Business & Technical Examination Board – NABTEB 2017/18 Nov/Dec Registration is out. Interested candidates are expected to follow these guidelines here and see how to register for the examination. Delay is dangerous. Read this and start your registration immediately.
To apply for the NABTEB 2017/18 Nov/Dec Registration, there are certain things you need to know before you apply. You need to know how and where you can purchase the form. You also need to know how to go about the registration. That is what we have brought to you here. Follow these guidelines here.
NABTEB 2017/18 Nov/Dec Registration – How To Apply
How Can I purchase The Form?
Registration PINS for the NABTEB 2017/18 Nov/Dec, primarily for private candidates, are available for purchase at any of these banks branches
- First Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Unity Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Enterprise Bank &
- Skye Bank.
Candidates can also approach any approved NABTEB examination centre or any of the following NABTEB offices for assistance:
- NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City.
- NABTEB Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos, and, State Offices Nationwide.
- NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
Approved NABTEB centres are free to enter candidates for the examinations but they should obtain Registration Pin for each candidate from the designated banks.
How To Register For The Exam
To register for the Nabteb 2017/18 examination, here is what to do.
- Visit any cybercafé with biometric machine. Capture the following:
- Students biometric information. ( i.e Right and Left Thumb). NOTE: You can get a copy of NABTEB Biometric Data Capture Application from nearest NABTEB office.
- Make sure you supply the correct name and passport / registration card alongside PIN and SERIAL when doing the Biometric Data Capture.
- On successful Biometric Data Capture, Proceed to the online Registration Portal to complete the Registration exercise. NOTE: The portal will not allow you to register online without first doing the biometric data capture.
- Fill the form displayed accordingly and submit.
- Print the photocard and registration completion and keep it in a safe place.
NABTEB GCE Form Fee.
- Candidates intending to sit for NBC/NTC must obtain a Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00 per candidate, while ANBC/ANTC will attract N12,000 per candidate.
- Candidates sitting for General Education (450) are to obtain Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00.
- The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
- In addition, candidates are to pay N250.00 administrative charges.
- Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
How to Register for NABTEB GCE
Candidates should visit https://novdec.nabtebnigeria.org/ to log on with the Pin. Candidates are advised to carefully study the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centres and Trades available at each Centre, as well as other relevant instructions. You can do this in the website: nabtebnigeria.org.
The deadline is September 17th, 2017.
Any question on the NABTEB 2017/18 Nov/Dec Registration will be attended to. Thank you.