The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) is generally informing all interested applicant that the NDA 2015/2016 Admission Application Form (67th Regular Course) is till on sale. Read down to get more info about Method of Application & Requirements for the NDA 2015/2016 Admission Application Form
Nigerian Defence Academy 67th regular course admission application form has be available for sale since 1st November 2014.
So you are hereby informed that the NDA application form and registration processes will be closing on 28th February 2015,
Also note that this NDA 2015/2016 Admission Application Form (67th Regular Course) is open to both male and female Nigerians.
NDA 67th Regular Course Admission Requirements.
The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website / applications portal, as well as in the JAMB Brochure and website. All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website / applications portal.
1. To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of 5 Credit passes at SSCE (WAEC or NECO) or GCE O/L obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
- At least one supporting relevant credit to the compulsory credits in faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Note that
- Nigerian Airforce candidates must be between 17 and 18years old at entry.
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.50 metres for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area and a Certificate of State indigene ship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.
2. Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:
- Awaiting results are not qualified. Results not submitted with the application for will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of 5 years from date will be accepted.
- Currently, admission into the academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
- NDA 67th Regular Course Method of Application.
- All Applications for the 67th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy must be done electronically
- through www.ndaapplications.net. Please read through the Requirements section before continuing with the application.
- You can get the NDA past Question and Answer by calling 08032934651 (Cost N7,600 only)
1. Accessing the Home Portal
a. Using any browser of your choice, preferably (google chrome, Mozilla firefox) goto http://www.ndaapplications.net and wait for the portal to load.
b. If you are visiting the site for the first time, click on the Sign Up button to create your credentials before continuing with your application. You will be redirected to a dedicated application platform for this purpose.
c. If you are new, please click on Sign Up Here link to Create Your Credentials otherwise go ahead and login using your registered Email and Password credential previously created.
d. If you have previously created your credentials but have forgotten your Password, please click on Recover Password link to take you to the password recovery page to recover your password.
2. Creating your Credentials (Sign Up)
a. All the Fields on this page is compulsory.
b. You must provide your Full name, Email Address (working email address), mobile number, and passwords.
c. Your password and confirm password must be same as well as have at least 6 character length and can have alphabets and numbers.
d. The portal will respond with a success message if you have successfully created your credential data and redirect you to the Log In page automatically.
e. If for any reason you are not successful with the Sign Up, please try again.
3. Log In
a. On the Log In Page, provide the Email and Password that was used to create your credential, and click Login
b. This Action will authenticate the User before redirecting you to the Application Form.
c. If the Email and Password provided are wrong, the application will respond with an Error message and request for another.
4. Filling the Application Form
a. The Application Form Page opens as soon as you provide your correct credentials and it is divided into 6 sections (Personal Data, Schools Attended, Qualifications Obtained, Choice of Service, Faculty and Departments, Passport Upload).
b. All the fields marked asterisk (*) are compulsory.
c. Personal Data –
Application Number is disabled and is generated by the System if your application is successful.
Fill the Form in a Capitalize Each word Format (e.g Nigerian Defence Academy)
Type in boxes as provided
Select your option in Drop down boxes as provided v. Provide your Phone Numbers as (e.g 070XXXXXXXX) vi. Date of Birth must be filled in the format dd-mm-yyyy
Height must be in numeric format only (e.g 170) in centimetres
d. Schools Attended –
i. You should provide the complete name of each school attended
ii. From and To Fields must be numeric only.
e. Qualifications Obtained –
i. You must provide your correct JAMB data as required
ii. You can only use 1 or 2 qualifications which can be 2 different exams in a particular year or 2 exams done in different years or 1 single exam of any of the Exam Type. iii. Select your Subject and grades as applicable.
f. Choice of Service – You must choose 2 different options here
g. Faculty and Department – Select the faculty and then the department for the course you wish to study. Only one option is available here.
h. Passport Upload – Please choose passport with a clear view of your face showing your two ears with a plain background. The passport size should not be more than 300KB.
i. Save button – Use this button if you have not completed some parts of the Application Form. The platform will retrieve your saved session when next you log in to complete the form.
Note: You must complete the form and Submit before the closing date of the application.
j. Submit button – Click on this button where you have provided all the compulsory and optional fields of the Application Form. (This will automatically take you to Document Upload Form). Changes cannot be made to the Application Form once it is submitted.
5. Document Upload Form –
The Document Upload Form must be completed, otherwise your application will be disqualified.
You must upload the following documents:
- Scanned WAEC/NECO Certificate for each of the Qualification Submitted
- Scanned birth Certificate.
- Click on Submit to Complete as soon you have uploaded the scanned documents.
6. Printing Acknowledgement Form – Please print the Acknowledgement Form as soon as you have completed the Application as specified above.
Note: The Link to Print Acknowledgement Form will be automatically seen after you have completed your application form and submitted your documents.
7. JAMB Result Requirement (OFFICIAL PROCESSING)
The remaining steps will involve the Nigerian Defence Academy to process your application against your submitted Jamb Details. YOU MUST SCORE AT LEAST THE NATIONAL CUT-OFF JAMB SCORE TO QUALIFY TO SIT FOR THE APTITUDE TEST. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN SMS INFORMING YOU OF YOUR QUALIFICATION.
8. Choice of Examination Center – After the release of JAMB results and if you meet the cut-off mark you will receive and SMS. You will then be required to log on to the portal and select the examination center of your choice. An SMS will be sent to you later confirming your examination details and the examination date.
AFTER SITTING AND RELEASE OF THE NDA EXAMINATION RESULT FOR 67TH COURSE, AN SMS AND EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO YOU TO PRINT LGA and PARENTS/GAURDIAN ATTESTATION FORM.
9. Printing of LGA and Parents/Guardian Attestation Form –
Please log online and Print the LGA Attestation Form and Parent/Guardian Attestation Form. Follow the instruction on the Forms to complete then and then wait for your invitation for final interview.