The NDA 2017/2018 Admission Application Form (69th Regular Course) has been released on sale. Interested candidates are to apply immediately within the given deadline. This offer is open to both Nigerian male and female candidates. The requirements and the procedures for the application shall be revealed to you immediately below.
NDA 2017/2018 Admission Application Requirements
To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) or GCE ‘O’ Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
- At least two supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Military Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences while that of Faculty of Science is shown in the columns for compulsory and relevant credits. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old as at the month of August in the year of entry into the Academy (2018). Note that candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Air Force must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry, and also the Nigerian Army has suspended the enlistment of female candidates in her Regular Combatant programme in NDA.
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.58 metres for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Candidate must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area or a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor.
- Working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage.
Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified. Application forms submitted without results will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of not more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Currently, admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only, and is limited to Navy and Air Force in the case of female candidates.
How To Apply
- Candidates should logon to the application portal ndaapplications.net
- Select “Purchase Access Code”
- Fill in your name, email and phone number.
- Click on “Next”.
- Copy the RRR Code and go to a bank and pay using your REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code. Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
- After the payment, log onto the website, click on
- Then Click on Sign Up.
Submission Of Applications
On completion of the online application, candidates are to:
- Download an Acknowledgement Form.
- Upon release of the JAMB results, candidates should return to the applications portal and download their Examination Admission Card. Note: Only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-off mark will be allowed to participate in the NDA Entrance Examination.
The examination will be conducted as an Entrance Examination and it is scheduled to hold on Saturday 22 April 2017. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their
- Acknowledgement Form
- Examination Admission Card
- JAMB result slip
- TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Examination Centre on the examination date. The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam Number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
- Only successful candidates at the NDA Entrance Examination will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
The Online form sale and application is open from 8 November, 2016 – 28 February, 2017.
Please note: any challenge encountered while accessing the site should be communicated to email@example.com. Also, If you are experiencing difficulties with your payment, please contact Remita via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions and comments concerning the NDA 2017/2018 Admission Application shall be attended