The NDA 69th Regular Course List Of Successful And Reserve Candidates has been released. The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview held from 8 July to 26 August 2017. The candidates have been offered admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 69th Regular Course. Read more below.
All those whose names appeared on the NDA 69th Regular Course List Of Successful And Reserve Candidates are to report for training at the NDA (Permanent Site), Kaduna on Friday 22 September 2017. Any candidate who fails to report on Monday 25 September 2017 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate on the reserve list. See how to check for the successful candidates below.
NDA 69th Regular Course List Of Successful And Reserve Candidates
To check for the successful candidates:
- Log onto http://nda.edu.ng
- Click on “list of successful and reserve candidates for admission into 69 regular combatant course.”
- The list will be opened and all names revealed.
- Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the Reception Centre located at the Academy Parade Ground (Permanent Site).
- Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
- Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin.
Each candidate must also present the original copy of his/her Parent/Guardian Consent Form. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Two lounge skirts (dark colours)
- Two pairs of black or blue short tight.
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
Also See: Nigeria Navy basic Training School Batch 215b Training 2017 Instructions For Shortlisted candidates
Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
Please ensure you adhere strictly to the guidelines on the NDA 69th Regular Course List Of Successful And Reserve Candidates. Congratulations and safe journey from the onlinedailys team.