THis is to inform all that participated in the recent Interview held 20 June to 31 July 2015 that the NDA Result 2015 Successful Candidates List has been released. The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview have been offered admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 67th Regular Course.
Those Successful Candidates whose name is on the list are to report for training at the NDA (Permanent Site), Kaduna on Saturday 26 September 2015. Any candidate who fails to report by Monday 28 September 2015 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate on the reserve list.
Click here to Check NDA Successful Candidates List Now (NDA Result 2015)
Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include;
- First School Leaving Certificate,
- Primary School Testimonial,
- School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC,
- Senior Secondary School Testimonials,
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin.
- Each candidate must also present the original copy of his/her Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Two pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
(1) Two pairs of trouser suits.
(2) Two lounge skirts.
(3) One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
Please Note that any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy.