Nigeria Driver’s Licence Renewal Application Form

Application for the Renew of Nigeria Driver’s Licence has been made available online.

There are step one should take while wanting to renew the Nigeria Driver’s Licence. Below is the step to take for renewing of Nigeria Driver’s Licence in Nigeria.

Guide for Renewing a Licence in Nigeria

Step 1. Apply online at www.nigeriadriverslicence.org or in
person at a Driver’s Licence Centre (DLC).

Step 2. Pay the licence fee online or at the Bank.

Step 3. Present your application form to the Board of Internal
Revenue (BIR) Officer and Vehicle Inspection Officer
(VIO) at the DLC for endorsement.

Step 4. Proceed to the Federal Road Safety Corps Officer at
the DLC for biometric data capture.

Step 5. Obtain a temporary driver’s licence valid for 60 days.

Step 6. Pick up original driver’s licence at the BIR Office after
60 days.

There are other   driver’s licence application such as;

• Driver’s Licence Application.
  • Renewal of Driver’s Licence ·
  • Re-Issue of and Obtaining Driver’s Licence Lost or stolen Licence ·
  • Driver’s Licence Renewal.
  • Track Driver’s Licence Application Status

Nigeria Driver’s Licence Renewal Application Form

17 thoughts on “Nigeria Driver’s Licence Renewal Application Form

1. Uba Chike Emmanuel says:

Thank you for this great improvement of our dear Country´s driver´s licence. Please I have a question. How can some one who is not residing presently in Nigeria renew his licence?

2. odang daniel says:

I wish to apply for the renewal of my driver’s licence, i lived in Kaduna State, my phone no is; 08029131

3. Chidi Ugochukwu Ukaegbu says:

I want to renew my drivers license, i can’t find the form on line.

4. FINTAN, WINIFRED KOKOMMA says:

I can not find the application form on Line.

5. OPARA BENNETH NDUBUISI says:

Please I want to renew my driver’s licence but I can’t find the form online.

6. Ogonda Weli says:

ROAD SAFETY COMMISSION ARE THIEVES. GOD PUNISH NIGERIA
    As Nigeria is filled with corruption, d road safety can’t be immuned to it.
    The website can’t open and you can’t even see it. The criminal Road Safety officials who I met in their Portharcourt office collected N9,000 from me instead of the normal N6,350, saying that they will use the remaining N2,650 as their commission for assisting me. She even insisted it must be N10,000! How did the website open for them and not for others? The list of people whose names I saw in her notebook that she helped should be something around 5,000! So they have made (N10,000 – N6,350)*5,000 = N18,250,000, for just the list I saw. What about other list u and I didn’t see?

7. PASSMARK NWOBODO says:

8. PASTOR LAWRENCE KING ENEYO says:

My old driver’s licence will expire 2014 December, I want to have the detail of the next line of action.
    Thank for your anticipated cooperation.
    Yours in His service
    Pst, L. K. Eneyo

9. olorunfunmi peter says:

to FRSC please how do one check the authentification of driver licence on line because most of the existing licence are claimed not to be authentic by your people.is there a way to check this out ourselves on line

10. GODWIN OLADUNNI AKINOLA says:

pls serve me with the application form

11. Great article post. Really thank you! Fantastic.

12. Nwokedi Ositadinma says:

I eant to renew my driving licence