Congratulations to you all whose name is been included in the recent Nigerian Army 2016 Final List Of Successful Candidates. I wish to inform you all that you can do the checking online.
Please note that checking of this list of Successful Candidates for 2016 Nigerian Army recruitment is FREE. That is the most reason we are explaining how to check this list below.
How To Check Nigerian Army 2016 Final List Of Successful Candidates Released @ www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
For you to successfully check Nigerian Army recruitment Status 2016 you will need “your application number” to confirm if you are selected. Use the steps below;
- Go to www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
- You will find the box below requiring you to put in your “application number“
- Click “Verify Status”
Other Alternative for All that can’t check it Themselves
Please note that you are suppose to check Nigerian Army 2016 Final List Of Successful Candidates status through your computer that is connected to the internet. But we understand that most of you do not even know how to use your computer and browser through the internet.
We are willing to help you check your Nigerian Army recruitment Status 2016, but you will have to use the comment box below to provide us your;
- Full Name
- application number
- Phone number
- MTN or Glo recharge card PINs of 200 to 08032934651 (This is all we charge to check for you)
- Email address – Also ensure sending your email address so that we can send to your email a copy of the message from Nigerian Army Management.
Please Note that you are to send the above information (Full Name / application number / Phone number /MTN or Glo recharge card PINs / Email address) to 08032934651.
This will enable us check for you and quickly give you an SMS feedback whether you where among the list of not. You will get a reply from use within 1hour you send the above information needed for us to do the checking for you.
For The Successful Candidates Only
Zonal Screening Exercise scheduled from 12 June 2016 to 25 June 2016. Selected applicants have been sent an email confirmation and should bring the following to the centre.
- Pre-Screening Examination Result Notice (Log in to download)
- Primary School Testimonial (Original)
- Primary School Certificate (Original)
- Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
- Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original/Computer Printout)
- Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen/tradeswomen only)
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Completed and signed 75RRI form (Certificate of Guarantor with passport photograph)
- Sports wears (blue short, white vest and canvas)
- Writing materials
Use the comment box below if you have any questions to ask.