If you have still not had that the Nigerian Defence Academy Registration Form for 2018 entrance is on then you still have the opportunity to start your registration since the closing date is on the 9 February 2018. Interested applicants are advised to follow the steps below for the application of NDA 2018 admission.
There are THREE STEPS you need to follow to get your application completely done. But first, you should take note of the NDA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS before proceeding.
Requirements For Applying NDA Admission 2018
For you to be able to gain admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Regular Combatant Course programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have completed your Senior School Certificate Examination (WAEC or NECO) or a GCE O’ Level with at least five credits passes in not more than two sittings. With a minimum of credit pass in Mathematics and English Language.
- For admission into the Faculty of Science, Faculty of Military Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies and the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, you must have a minimum of credit passes in two relevant supporting subjects with credits in all compulsory subjects.
- For Faculty of Engineering, credit pass in only one supporting relevant subject with credit pass in all compulsory subjects is required. Check below for full information about the subject combinations for each programme.
- Age for the admission into the academy is between 17 years old and 21 years old as at the time of the admission. You must have a height of 1.68 meters and above if you are a male applicant or 1.58 meters if you are a female.
- You must physically and medically fit with proof and you must have good moral character.
- You must be single without any legal obligations to support another individual for the period of your training.
- You must have a Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government Office or a Certificate of State Indigene from your state governor’s office.
Important Notification for Applicants
- Your application will not be accepted or processed if you submit your form without your O’Level result.
- Applicants with awaiting results cannot apply.
- Only results that are a maximum of five years old from the date the examination was taken will be accepted.
- Admission into the Nigeria Defence Academy is open to both male and female Nigerians. For female applicants, admission is limited to the Navy and Air Force
Haven known basic requirements let’s proceed to Nigerian Defence Academy Registration Form and application process.
How to Apply NDA admission for 2018
- Visit the NDA official portal – www.ndaapplications.net
- As the page opens you have to download the FULL Programme List and Admissions Requirements. There is a lick provide to click on.
- The next step is to Purchase Application Form. Click Purchase Access Code and fill in your details to pay for your application via REMITA after first obtaining your ORDER ID and RRR Code in the sum of N3,500.00 only. Please note that only payments made against RRR Codes generated via this portal would be accepted.
- Now you have to start (still on the official portal) Sign Up to create an account. Fill in your application, submit online and print a copy. Remember to use your RRR code while signing up.
Once your application is completed and inline to the requirements – you will be shortlisted for an exam, which is the NEXT STAGE. You may also want to know “How To Check NDA Kaduna List of Successful Candidate Names Online” click on the link.
Remember That closing date for the Nigerian Defence Academy Registration Form remains 9 February 2018.