We are using this opportunity to inform all Resit Candidates that the Nigerian Law School 2016 Resit Exam Registration is On, so therefore the Nigerian Law School hereby announces the programme for Bar Final Resit Examinations as follows;
Also Read This: Nigerian Law School 2016 Bar ll Resit Result is Out – Check here
Timetable for Nigerian Law School 2016 Resit Exam Registration
If you know this information is valuable to you, here is how the Resit programme will be running. Please note that there is always an expiring date for both the registration period and exam date too.
|Registration||January 25 – February 12, 2016||All Campuses|
|Revision Classes||February 8 – April 8, 2016||All Campuses|
|Examinations||April 23 – April 29, 2016||Abuja and Lagos Campuses Only|
- candidates of the new curriculum who are yet to attempt the bar final examinations up to the maximum number of six (6) times (regardsless of the time frame), are eligible to register for the examinations.
- the revision classes are mandatory and attendance will be taken. only candidates who have attained at least 80% attendance will be eligible for the examinations.
- reference (single) subject candidates may choose not to attend the revision classes.
- Written application for resit examinations;
- One recent passport photograph;
- Nigerian law school identity card and a copy thereof;
- Evidence of payment of registration and revision fees;
a. Registration and revision programme fees should be paid to the account of the council of legal education on the cbn/remita payment gateway, at any commercial bank or through electronic transfer. on no account should payment for above services be made to the accounts of any campus.
b. Separate payments should be made for the resit examination and revision programme.
- Completion and return of registration forms to the examinations and records office;
- Completion of fresh benchers’ forms and its submission before April 15, 2016. any candidate who fails to submit the benchers’ form will not be alloted an examination number; and
- Candidates who register for the examination but fail to turn up for the examination will forfeit the registration fee.
Limited residential accommodation is available in all the campuses at a fee, please. for more information visit the Nigerian Law School website
If you have anything bothering your mind, simply use the comment box below to indicate and we shall put you through.
share this information across to others