The application for the 2017 Nigerian Navy recruitment has commenced. Interested and qualified candidates are by this notice requested to visit the Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Application Portal for registrations. Therefore, we will guide you on the necessary documents as well as the procedures for the registration.
The Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Application Portal is open to all suitably qualified and interested candidates. Therefore, we will shortly list the requirements. Once you are qualified, you can proceed to apply. For many, this is a big opportunity to fulfill life-long ambition. Do not let it pass you by.
Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Application Portal – Requirements
Below is the list of all required qualifications for intending and interested candidates.
- All applicants should possess any of the following: West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate. General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level. WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guilds. Ordinary National Diploma (OND). Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training School for school certificate holders, while 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE Holders, ICT Professionals, etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicant is required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, and previous orthopaedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67), fracture, stammering or any natural disability.
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement.
- Any applicant possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSc, etc other than those stated in Paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false educational /professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal and hand over to Civil Police for prosecution.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining.
- Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Application Portal – How To Apply
- Visit joinnigeriannavy.com
- Click on the Register and create an account.
- Put your email and password. Please ensure the email is functional. You can create a new G-mail, Yahoomail, Outlook mail or even Zoho mail account, if you don’t have one.
- Furthermore, complete the Application Form. You can save your application. You may log in at any time before application closes to make changes to your saved application.
- On submission, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include;
– Declaration and Certification by Parents/ Guardian,
– Local Government Area Certificate Form,
– Police Certification Form,
– Guarantor Form.
- Finally, multiple applications will be disqualified.
Details For Screening
Aptitude test and screening of certificates of candidates will hold on Saturday, 7th October, 2017 from 8:00am at designated centres for various States nationwide.
Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
- Parents/ Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Finally, the completed application form is to be submitted online. Applicants will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed in Paragraph 1 before recruitment.
Monday, 31st July, 2017. On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal and generate the applicant’s Application ID.
Perhaps you encounter any challenge with the Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Application Portal, we will attend to you. Just use the comment box below. Thank you. Please share.