The OAU Post-utme Application Form 2017/18 has commenced. Therefore, all candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) are hereby informed to log on to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife website and apply.
Please note, the OAU Post-utme Application Form 2017/18 is open to all who chose the school as first choice as well as who applied for Direct Entry. The deadline for the application is 22nd September, 2017. The guidelines for the application is outlined for you below. Read on.
OAU Post-utme Application Form 2017/18 – OAU Post-utme/DE Form 2017
To apply for the OAU Post-utme screening exams, here is what you should do.
- Log onto oauife.edu.ng.
- Afterwards, login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference).
- After making the payment, login again to the application portal.
- Update JAMB data
- Upload your results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Furthermore, upload scanned copy of credentials.
- Then, upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Finally, print completed Admission Screening form.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time between 23rd and 30th September, 2017. Applicants should note that the fee for the Aptitude Test is N2,000.
Who Is Eligible To Apply?
The set of candidates who can apply for the OAU post utme screening test are:
- All UTME candidates who chose OAU as first choice institution and scored 200 and above in the JAMB exam.
- All candidates who applied for OAU direct Entry.
All enquiries should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The following lines will also be available for information and assistance: 070-3300-9650 and 0807-3131-174.
Was this OAU Post-utme Application Form 2017/18 helpful? Please share with others. Thank you.