Outlook.com Sign Up is a free email service, an upgrade of hotmail.com. Its built to keep all registered users connected across their devices with powerful organizational tools and a suite of Microsoft apps and services.
On this article am going to show you how to create Outlook.com mail account. So all you have to do is follow the guidelines as provided.
Features of New Outlook.com Mail Account
Outlook.com is the free new email service offered by Microsoft, that offers 7GB of free storage space on OneDrive to store and share your files with other people, the ability to send large file attachments (up to 20 MB) and much more. As a registered user who now has an account, you can use Outlook Web App to access the email, contacts, and calendar in your Office 365 for business or other Microsoft Exchange based email through your phone or PC web browser.
How to Create Outlook mail Account Free – Outlook.com Sign Up
The Outlook.com Sign Up page is a free page to create a free Microsoft mail account following the steps below;
- Visit the new Outlook.com Mail official Sign up page
- Enter your first (over First) and last (over Last) name under Name.
- Select your birthday under Birth date.
- Make a choice under Gender.
- Click on get a new email address under Microsoft account name.
- Enter the desired user name (that is what will be coming before “@outlook.com”, “@live.com” or “@hotmail.com”) under Microsoft account name.
- Choose the desired domain following @ (outlook.com by default).
- Type the desired password for your Outlook.com account under Create a password. Its very important that while choosing your password you make it strong so that no one can access or break your password. Its better to add number and upper and lower letters.
- Choose one or more means to recover your account for the unlikely event that you lose the password.
- Enter your phone number under Phone number.
- Type an alternative email address that you can access under Alternative email address.
- Set up a security question and answer:
Click Or choose a security question.
Choose a suggested security question under Security question.
Enter the answer to the question under Answer.
- Select your location under Country/region and ZIP code.
- Enter the characters from the CAPTCHA picture under Help us make sure you’re not a robot.
- Optionally, check Send me email with promotional offers from Microsoft..
Click I accept.
- At this point you can now open your new Outlook.com account on the web or set it up for access in email programs on computers and mobile devices.
Outlook.com Sign In – Hotmail.com sign in or Live.com
- Make sure you have internet connect already, then lunch your browser
- Or click here to login
- Enter your Micosoft Mail account ID that may look to be either; [email protected]”, “@live.com” or “@hotmail.com
- Enter your password
- Click the “Sign In”