Generally, Android phones are very user friendly and interesting to use. It offers you many varieties and options that increases user experience. However, most times, it comes with some unique and general problems you do not know how to fix. On the other hand, you feel it’s not what you should spend money on. Therefore, you keep on bearing it. Bear no more! We bring to you the Top 5 Android Phone Problems And Their Solutions.
The Top 5 Android Phone Problems And Their Solutions focus on the phone challenges peculiar to Android phone users. Most of the problems ranges from battery issue to SD Card challenges. We decided to bring up just 5 and provide solutions to them.
Top 5 Android Phone Problems And Their Solutions
1. Battery Issue: the number one major challenge facing android phone users today is the issue of battery. It is one constant problem frequently complained of by users. You are not alone in this case.
Solution: There are many things you should do to help your battery last longer. It includes reducing the screen brightness, deleting unnecessary battery-draining apps, clearing your apps cache as well as closing up apps you are not using. You can read this article on how to prolong phone battery capacity.
2. Android Keypad Auto-correction: Have you had a situation where you wrote something only to find out that it was “auto-corrected” to what you didn’t mean? It is mostly a challenge facing all android phone users. Most often, you could only realise this happened after you must have sent the message/text/chat.
Solution: The solution is to remove the phone’s auto-correction. How do you do that?
- Go to Settings
- Select Language & input
- Select Android Keyboard Auto correction
- Finally, select “off.”
- Go to Settings
- Select Display
- Gestures & buttons
- Uncheck Auto rotate screen.
4. Phone’s Wi-Fi Constantly Goes Off: Most people love having their phone’s Wi-Fi switched for several reasons. However, they often see the Wi-Fi switch off on its’ own. Here is the solution…
- Go to Wireless & Networks / Wi-Fi Settings
- Press the menu key.
- Choose ‘Advanced’ and change the sleep policy to ‘Never’.
5. How Do I Take Screenshots: To take screenshots in Android phones isn’t a very big task. It is one thing you could do for fun. Solution: To take screen shots in android phones, here are to major ways.
- Hold down the volume button and the power button by the side of your phone until it screenshots (If you have one volume button).
- If you have two volume buttons, hold down the “Down volume button” and the power button.
You have seen the Top 5 Android Phone Problems And Their Solutions. Hope they helped you in one way or the other? Nice. Is there any other challenge you could mention and provide the solution? Or would you want our help in another related issue? Make use of the comment box and we shall get back to you.