Just as the post utme form as be released, the Post UTME Exam Date as also been announced. Here are what you should know.
Post UTME Exam Date for EBSU 2014/2015 POST UTME
EXAMINATION/SCREENING DATE: FRIDAY 1st AUGUST, 2014
|CANDIDATES’ FACULTY/DEPT/COURSES OF CHOICE||EXAMINATION CENTRE NAME||EXAM. NO|
|LAW||Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources|
Management, CAS Campus Centre I
*BANKING & FINANCE
|EBSU Secondary School, CAS Campus, Centre 2|
*ARTS & SOC. SC EDU. (ECO , SOC STD, ENG, REL, IGBO EDU),
(A/ P G& C)
(ACC & SEC EDU)
|Pre-Degree School, CAS Campus,|
*SOCIOLOGY & ANTHROPOLOGY)
* HISTORY & INTL. RETNS
* POLITICAL SCIENCE
* LANGUAGES & LINGUISTICS
|Faculty of Law, CAS Campus, Centre 4|
|FACULTY APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES |
*INDUSTRIAL MATHS/ APPLIED STATISTICS
|Faculty of Education, Ishieke Annex, Centre 5||ANS 0001-0500|
|BASICAL MEDICAL SCIENCES |
*MEDICINE & SURGERY
|Faculty of Management Sciences, Main Campus, Centre 6||BMS 0001-1000|
|HEALTH SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGY|
*MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
|Faculty of Social Sciences & Humanities Main Campus Centre 7||HST 0001-1200|
|AGRICULTURE & NAT. RES. MGT|
*AGRIC ECONOMICS MGT & EXT.
* CROP PRODUCTION & LANDSCAPE MGT
*SOIL SC. & ENV. MGT
*FOOD SCIENCE & TECH.
|Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology, Presco Campus,|
*TECH. & VOC. EDU.
*SCIENCE EDU (CSC , BIO, MATHS, CHEM, PHY, INTEGRATED SC. EDU)
*HUMAN KINETICS & HEALTH EDUCATION
|Faculty of Applied and Natural Sciences, Presco Campus, Centre 9|
Candidates should come for the examination with the following
* Two clear copies (with clear picture of your Post UTME ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP)
* Bring Original and photocopies of UTME result notification slip (stapled together and O’ Level
results to the examination centres for submission after examinations.
* HB pencil, eraser and sharpener
* Payment after Wednesday, 30th July 2014 shall be of no effect.
* All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the
* Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.
* Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (with the Bank Teller).
* Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are verified by our portal may be
considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
* At the screening, candidates will answer questions in
* Use of English (compulsory for ALL candidates).
* Any other 3 No. subjects according to candidates choice of programme.
There will be 14 No subjects for Arts related candidates, and 9 No subject for Science related candidates to choose from (see details online).