“Preparation is the bedrock of all successes”. It is preparation that determines one’s possibility of success. To prepare is one thing, to know how to, is another issue. This article addresses How To Prepare For Nigerian Military & Para-Military Training Exercises. We hope this will be helpful to you.
Whether you are going for the Nigerian Army, Police, Navy, Airforce, Civil Defence etc, this will be very helpful to you. You need to digest the instructions contained in this article and follow them religiously. Although, what is contained here is not all, it is however, very helpful. Let us look at How To Prepare For Nigerian Military & Para-Military Training Exercises
How To Prepare For Nigerian Military & Para-Military Training Exercises
Below are the things that are likely to take place in a military and Para-military training exercises in Nigeria.
- Upon getting to the main gate you will be searched. Both luggage and pockets. Be very careful not to have the slightest incriminating stuff.
- After been cleared, you would be expected to do a 20 minutes journey on foot to the main screening ground. Remember you would be with your luggage so you need to be strong. You would be watched during this time too. There are accounts of people being sent back immediately.
- Then all documents would be verified. Please do not go with fake documents.
- Heart test slip would be administered. Make sure you eat the right things to ensure your heart is giving the right beats.
- You would probably be screened by more than one doctor at different stages and they will conduct and run blood tests.
- Right there on the ground immediately, you will be asked to change your clothing’s to your white top and blue shorts (In the presence of every one; male and female so for females wear something above your bras).
- The verification of all test results were immediate as well as your credentials.
- Please note that the following may likely disqualify you. They include credentials, mode of dressing and your type of hairstyle.
Related Posts: How to Join the Nigerian Navy; Top Ranks In The Nigerian Armed Forces
Was the advice on How To Prepare For Nigerian Military & Para-Military Training Exercises helpful? Please share with friends and others. Thank you.