So many of us have been search for how to start recharge card voucher print business in Nigeria, they say that; “Information is power“, and that is why I have to to give you this piece of information that will guide through to start Recharge Card Printing in Nigeria.
But let me start by tell you that the use of POS Print Machine is no more working out, because of so many disadvantages of the machine.
Disadvantages of Using POS Print Machine for Printing Voucher card and Why A4 Paper Recharge Card Printing Machine is better;
- The POS machine uses the ATM paper-type for printing, of which we all know that when we collect that paper from the ATM, it take about 1hour to find out that every printed word on it is no more. This is what happens when you use it for recharge card printing business. Losing PINs and money all the time.
- The Machine is too expensive to afford and when faulty, its likely not to be repairable
So why not go for the normal A4 Printing Machine (Colour Printer or Black & White Printer)? Every one are dropping their POS machine and going for this (A4 Printing Machine)
We are NOT giving out software, ONLY the dealers does that. SO what we offer here is Dealers Contacts (office address, Phone number, price information, other info about them)
How to Get RECHARGE CARD PRINTING & Dealers Contacts
To get the dealers contact, Make your payment of N4,000 only into any account number listed below;
Text you Name (depositor’s name), a Valid Email address and Teller Number to 08032934651.
But if you are making payment through ATM transfer, Mobile Banking or Internet Banking, then you do not need sending any Teller number since there will be no teller for the transaction.
I will be sending you the Dealers Contact List, containing their Office address, Phone number, price details and other information we got about them. Once the payment is made.
How to Start Recharge Card Printing or Voucher Card Printing Business in Nigeria
What Next After Getting Dealers Contacts?
- Dealers Contacts – contact the dealers via the mobile number sent to you
- Going to Dealers Office – You will be ask to come down to the office
- Requirement Need by the Dealers – while going there, you go along with your Computer
- Creating A New Recharge Card Print Printing Business Name – you will be asked to create a Business name, which will be use to customize the software they will be installing in your computer so that as you print the card – your business name appears on each of them, this will make your business gain popularity. Also you are creating the business name to enable the dealers know who you are in case you need any further attention they will know you are part of them. Note: Creating of business name is free but the software is not free
- How to Use Recharge card Printing Software – Still in the office you will be thought on how to use the software print all Network, also a menu will be given to you and you will run a life piratical when you get there. In case you get back home/your office and you forgot any of the step again, they will be able to assist you via phone calls , so no need going back to the office again.
- How To Make Order for Pins – At this point the dealers customer care service (who has been attending to you all this while) will now educate you on how to make order/purchase PINs, for example if incase you are using Direct Deposit, Mobile Banking, or Internet Banking. They will tell you what to send, the format to send your information, including the list of networks and denomination (which you have paid for) after payment.
- Educating you About There Rules – This rules help to protect your interest and the interest of the dealers aswell. They will tell you all that too.
- Going Back How to Start Business – Once all this steps is completed and you know them, you now need to go back home to start the business.
Please note that you need the following to start recharge card printing;
- A Computer (Laptop or Desktop)
- Printing Machine (Colour Printer or Black & White Printer)
- A4 Paper
- Software (which will be given to you and installed by the dealer ONLY)
Use the comment box below if you have any questions to ask us.