How To Reset Mozilla Firefox – If you’re having been facing problems with your Mozilla Firefox Browser, I want to say that resetting it can help. The Mozilla Firefox Browser reset feature fixes many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information like bookmarks and open tabs.
There are 6 steps to Reset Mozilla Firefox To Its Default State and am going to show you how you are going to do that by your self. It is very easy to carry out, OK.
Now lets begin with the step on how to reset Mozilla Firefox Browser to it original status. Here we go…
Reset Firefox to its default state
- Click the menu button and then click help .
- From the
menu choose .
- If you’re unable to access themenu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting information page.
- Click the button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- To continue, click in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and be reset. When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click and Firefox will open.
What does the reset feature do?
All of your Firefox settings and personal information are stored in a profile folder. The reset feature works by creating a new profile folder for you while saving your important data.
Firefox will save these things:
- Browsing history
- Open windows, tabs and tab groups
- Web form auto-fill information
- Personal dictionary
These items and settings will be removed:
- Extensions and themes, website-specific preferences, search engines, download history, DOM storage, security settings, download actions, plugin settings, toolbar customizations, user styles and social features will be removed.