Having fun online makes your day stress-free that is why an application that can help to guarantee that has come with wonderful packages. Have you come across “SnapChat App“? Snapchat is a timely-fun messaging application for sharing photo or a video to friends and families.
In my own understand I describe it as timely fun because your friends whom you have sent phones to can view Snaps for up to 10 seconds, and then it disappears.
The Snapchat App is only available on smartphones (not PC) that is the reason you can take a photo or a video, add a caption or doodle, and send it to a friend or add it to your Story to share with some or all of your friends.
There are simple process to start using the Snapchat, this includes;
- Downloading Appp
- Creating Snapchat Account
- Now start Snapchatting on the go…
All this process has been explained one after the other below.
Snapchat App Store Free Download For iPhone and Android
How To Create A Snapchat Account for Smartphone and Desktop
Sign Up SnapChat New Account:
To Create snapchat new account is totally free. But one minor thing that confuses people is that they are expecting to register Snapchat account on Desktop, of which there is NO sign up for Pc. Here are the way to create new account for snapchat.
- At first you have to download the snapchat application to your mobile phone. I will be listing the snapchat app store for Free Download later.
- After you have downloaded it, you should open the application – other processes that follows is to start your registration.
- Now create an ID and password you will always remember.
How To Use Snapchat On Smartphone – Android Mobiles (Full Snapchat User Guide)
Now that your SnapChat New Account and app is ready, using it effectively should be your next concern! NO doubt that Snapchat is so simple, but it’s almost confusing too…
- Now that you have downloaded Snapchat and succeed to create an account and user ID, the app will always open and show the camera view straightaway. The camera view serves as the main screen.
- The top left-hand corner has a flash icon for toggling your camera’s flash, while the top-right corner has a camera button for toggling the camera between front- and rear-facing mode. The center area is your camera view.
- On the bottom of the camera view there is a big round camera button in the center for taking photos and videos (aka snaps). Hold the camera button down to record a video with sound, or tap the camera button to take a picture.
- The bottom left-hand corner of the main screen has a square icon that will display in numbers how many unread snaps are waiting for you. Tap it or swipe from left to read your snaps, directly message friends, or search.
- The bottom right corner will show a three-line icon (or “+” if you have stories from followers available). You can tap it or swipe from right when you want to view stories or discover content from publishers like ESPN, Food Network, etc.
How To Make Snapchat Photos or Videos and Send To Friends
- While on the main screen, tap the large camera button to take a snap, or hold down to record a video. Once you’ve finished, a preview screen will appear with options for customising, adjusting length, sending the snap, and more.
- The preview screen has an X icon in the top left-hand corner. Tap that icon to return to the main screen. If you tap the customisation icon, which looks like a pencil, in the top right-hand corner, you will get a colour slider.
- Simply use your finger to select a colour and start tracing or drawing whatever you want on the snap displayed in the preview screen. You can also tap anywhere on the preview screen to access a keyboard and add text (but only after you tap-to-close the colour slider). It’s pretty simple, actually.
- You can also slide from left or right on the preview screen to add various filters based on your location, the current time, the current temperature, the speed you may be traveling at, and more. There’s also ones that just change the colour and look of your snap. Simply swipe around until you find one you like.
- When everything is ready to go, you will see a snap length icon in the bottom left of your screen. It should be a circle with a number in it. The number represents how many seconds the recipient will have to view your snap. Tap this icon to adjust length time from 1 second to 10 seconds.
- Next to the snap length icon is a universal download icon. If you select it, your snap will download to your device. The next icon at the bottom of the camera view is for stories.
- Tap the arrow-shaped icon on the bottom right to send your snap to a friend. A send-to screen should open. You will then need to select recipients. Once done, send your snap by tapping the second arrow icon that appears.
- You might have noticed that one of the recipient options listed on the send-to screen said “My Story”. This option will add your snap to your story.
Usiing Snapchat For Online Shopping – Introducing Snapcash
The Snapcash lets you use your debit card to pay for goods or simply send money to friends. It orks like this: enter your debit card under settings, then go to any message with a friend, and type a dollar sign along with an amount (like $11.50). Once you’re done, hit the green money button (it used to be the yellow camera button).
According to Pocket-lint.com, Your card details are securely stored by Square, a mobile payments company co-founded in 2009 by Jack Dorsey. So you don’t need to worry about a Snappening-type hacking scandal that will result in you losing money. Snapcash via Square is available to all snapchatters in the US with a debit card. They just have to be 18 years or older.