Its an amazing experience to let your friends and family see you live on social median App or site like Instagram. When Facebook.com introduced its own Live Video streaming, it was like – “Woow… this is fun indeed and to its fullness”. Now I wish to inform you that you can also do Live Video on Instagram using your mobile phones for it.
In case you still never know what “Live Video on Instagram” is all about then let get it clear. Live Video on any social networking like facebook, Bigolive, SnapChat, Periscope, Instagram and many others… gives you the ability to share a live video to connect with your followers in real time.
But for anyone to start using the live video on Instagram, one has to create new Instagram account. Its free and simple, using either mobile phone or computer. Click here to learn how to open new Instagram account now.
We have got so many negative response from many of our fans who reported that live video on Instagram not working on their devices.
Full Guide on How to Start Live Video on Instagram
- Now to To start Instagram live video simply Tap “the Camera icon” in the top left of the screen or swipe right from anywhere in Feed.
- Tap Live at the bottom of the screen, then tap Start Live Video. Your followers may be notified when you start a live video.
- The number of viewers appears in the top right of the screen, and comments appear at the bottom. Tap Comment to add a comment, and tap and hold a comment to pin it to the top so that viewers can see it more easily.
- During the live video and you do not want to be seeing the comments and wish to turn comments off, tap then select Turn Off Commenting. Keep in mind that any keyword filters you’ve turned on will also apply to comments on your live video.
- When you’re done, tap End in the top right then tap to confirm.
Possible Reasons Why live video on Instagram doesn’t work
We have got so many of you complaining that their live video on Instagram not showing, there are possible reason this may be occurring in your devices, they are:
- You have to login to your existing account to be able to use this feature.
- If you are making use of that old version of Instagram App on your device then the Instagram Live Video streaming may not show. So make sure to download or update your Instagram app.
- The Instagram company has also noted that if your account was recently created then you may not be able to share a live video.
But if after checking and non of these reasons affects you then tell us (using our comment box below) what error you got while trying to use live video on instagram.