In this Top 9 Essay Writing Competitions (Part 2), the truth of the pen being mightier than the sword, remains incontrovertible. The world still bows to the might of the pens of Socrates, Plato, Aristotle etc. No matter what your current situation is and irrespective how many times you have failed, pick up your pen and contest for these essays. Who knows, it is your turn to make it big!!!
In case you missed the part 1, click here
Top 9 Essay Writing Competitions (Part 2) To Apply Now (Cont)
Scholarship Essay Contest by EssayPro
EssayPro essay competition offers students across the globe an opportunity to contribute their ideas on a wide range of issues.
Topics: Contestants are free to choose from any of the given topics below.
- Is Technology Our Friend?
- What really is the American Dream?
- This is What I Believe In:
- An essay on the principle of population
- Abortion: Choice or Murder?
- What is Respect?
- Do Humans Understand Each Other?
- Nature vs Nurture
- Should a Person Give Up on Career for the Sake of Family? Career/
- Life Goals vs Family Values
- The Double Edged Sword that is Gun Control.
- 1st $500; 2nd and 3rd place winning $250 each!
- Recognition from some of the best academic writers in the USA!
- Winning essays will be published on their sites and shared on social media, if permitted by the winners.
20th December, 2016. Winners will be revealed on 25th December, 2016.
To apply, visit: The Competition website
Also Read: Top 9 Essay Writing Competitions (Part 1)
5. Lifesaver Essays – Essay Writing Contest
The Lifesaver Essay contest is open to everyone around the globe. You are at liberty to write on any topic of your choice from the given 5 and you stand a chance to win over $1100 in cash prizes and be featured on their blog.
- Impact of essay writing services on students – do they curb their growth or help them develop?
- Unconventional but effective management practices to enhance workplace productivity
- Can academic writing skills translate to employability skills in a corporate career?
- How do you think education will change in the next 40 years?
- Is face to face learning better than online learning?
Deadline is 31st January, 2017.
How to apply
- To submit your essay, the first step is to “Like” our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LifeSaverEssays and “Share” the details of our Essay Writing Contest on your timeline. Let your friends know you are enterprising!
- Alternatively, you can also “Follow” us on Twitter at @lifesaveressays or https://twitter.com/lifesaveressays and “Retweet” our tweet about the contest.
- Once this is done, do not forget to take a screenshot of the same and paste it on the second page of your essay, after your cover page which will have your personal details.
- Essay submitted without a valid screenshot will be disqualified.
- After you paste the screenshot, once your essay is ready, you can upload it now.
- To upload your essay, visit our website Lifesaver Essays and visit the Essay Contest page. You will find the button to upload your essay there.
To Apply Click Here.