UNIBEN 2016 NILS Postgraduate Programmes Application Form
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the legislative Postgraduate programmes of the University of Benin/National Institute for Legislative Studies. The University of Benin awards the degrees while the programmes are run at the facilities of the National Institute for Legislative Studies in Abuja by academic staff of the two institutions and renowned practitioners in the democratic and legislative process.
The University of Benin, in affiliation with the National Institute for Legislative Studies (NILS), Abuja, offers programmes leading to the award of masters degrees in Legislative Studies and Legislative Drafting. NILS is the capacity building organ of the National Assembly; it was established by an Act of Parliament. It works to support and strengthen the legislature in the pursuit of the ideals of democracy through research, training, legislative support, advocacy and networking.
THE POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES OFFERED
- Masters in Legislative Studies (MLS)
- Masters in Legislative Drafting (MLD)
- Masters in parliamentary administration (MPAD)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Click here to start your registration; https://uniben.waeup.org/applicants/pgn2015/register
- Under the Applicants Menu, Click on NILS POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES 2015/2016
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter all requested information following instructions on the application page.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- You can SAVE your application and come back to it as many times as required before FINAL SUBMIT. Use your application login and password to log back in at any time. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date)
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains your application details.
Application Start Date: 15/01/2016 12:00:00
Application Closing Date: 29/02/2016 23:00:00
- You can print the following documents:- APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP, , REFEREE, AND TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORMS.
- Any form not properly filled will not be treated.
- Any form not properly filled will not be treated. .