University of Lagos hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to be informed that the Unilag 2015/2016 Postgraduate Admission form and registration for 2015/2015 Session now in Progress.
Here are other details to guide you before starting the Postgraduate programmes registration.
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD).
- Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A., LL.M, etc).
- Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. MBA, MILD, MILR, MPH, MDSS, MPIA, MPA, MGIS, etc).
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes.
There is flexibility in the mode of study with Full-Time, Part-Time, Executive and Sandwich options as applicable.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION
- Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies website: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the “2015/2016 Application” Link for full information on the Application.
- Sale of Application Forms begins on Monday, June 8 and ends on Friday, July 31, 2015.
- Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, August 7, 2015.
- Application Form fee: N22, 500:00 (Twenty-Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only).
- Payment can be made through any branch of: ACCESS BANK Plc, ECOBANK Plc, FIRST BANK Plc, GUARANTY TRUST BANK Plc, UNION BANK Plc, UBAPlc, WEMA BANK Plc, and ZENITH BANK Plc.
- Kindly note the following:
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
- Applicants are advised to check the available programmes online before applying.
- Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible.
- Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
- Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as: Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results), NYSC Certificate and Professional Certificates.
- All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration.
- All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant department for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
- Please check for the dates of Qualifying Examinations/Interviews on the University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies Website: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng
- Applicants will be required to print the completed Application Form and Photo Card. These will be required for submission at the examination/interview venue.
- Candidates are required to LAMINATE their Photo Card after printing.
For further information, please contact: Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Lagos. e-Mail: email@example.com
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo F. Ipaye, MNIM
Registrar and Secretary to Council