The University of Uyo hereby invites all candidates who made Uniuyo as their 1st choice in the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a Minimum Score of 180 and above that a newPost UTME screening date has been released.
University of Uyo 2016/2017 UTME Screening Date
Hereby advicing you all to apply for Screening Exercise scheduled to hold from 22nd August, 2016 to 27th August, 2016.
Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2, 500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only). Those who had registered earlier with the sum of N2, 000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) are required to pay N500 (Five Hundred Naira Only) via Remita Platform.
Here is the University of Uyo 2016/2017 UTME Screening Date – Timetable for Post UTME exam
Instructions for Online Registration and Payment
- Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Post UTME link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Options
- Click on Pay Via Bank (Bank Option) or Pay Via eCard (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay, on the payment platform displayed,
- Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval References Number (RRR) generated to complete your registration.
- After successful registration candidates are expected to printout the 2016/2017 Online Screening Form/Scheduled Slip for the Screening.
Requirements for University of Uyo Post Utme Form Registration and Screening
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- Two (2) copies of the UNIUYO 2016 Screening Form form duly completed with the photograph printed in colour.
- Two (2) copies of 2016 JAMB (UTME) Result.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packed in quarto-size envelopes and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Venue for the Screening: University of Uyo
Closing Date of University of Uyo POST UTME Form Registration 2016/2017
The closing date for the registration is Sunday, August 14, 2016 at mid-night
Mrs Edak U. Umondak
You can also get this information from the official website on http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng/
Kindly share this information across to others.